2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS
TITLE 6. COUNTY ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION
47. County Bonds
- 47-1 Definitions.
- 47-2 Issuance authorized; limitation.
- 47-3 Purpose of issuance.
- 47-4 Bonds for revenue-producing undertakings.
- 47-5 Use of proceeds.
- 47-6 Method of authorization.
- 47-7 Details of bonds.
- 47-8 Sale of bonds.
- 47-9 Form and execution of bonds.
- 47-10 CUSIP numbers.
- 47-11 Support facility for variable rate bonds.
- 47-12 Pledge of full faith and credit, unlimited taxation to pay principal and interest; satisfaction of judgment.
- 47-13 Exemption from taxes; first charge on general fund.
- 47-14 Federal tax-exempt status; preference; protection.
- 47-15 Payment by director of finance.
- 47-16 Bond anticipation notes.
- 47-17 Refunding bonds authorized.
- 47-18 Action on default.
- 47-19 Service on garnishee.
- 47-20 Garnishee to withhold funds.
- 47-21 Certificate furnished garnishee.
- 47-22 Garnishee to satisfy judgment.
- 47-23 Successive actions.
- 47-24 Validation of proceedings.
- 47-25 Bonds negotiable, incontestable.
- 47-26 Provisions of chapter controlling.
- 47-31 Sinking fund.
- 47-32 Retirement of bonds from sinking fund money.
- 47-33 Purchase of bonds, when.
DEFACED BONDS AND COUPONS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.