2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. COORDINATOR
TITLE 4. STATE ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION, GENERALLY
29. Federal Aid
- 29-11 Definitions.
- 29-12 Duties of attorney general, director of finance.
- 29-13 Governor may accept federal acts.
- 29-14 Boards, etc., may accept funds, comply with federal acts.
- 29-15 Conflict between federal and state requirements.
- 29-15.5 Indemnification of federal agencies.
- 29-16 Treasury as depository; duties of comptroller.
- 29-17 to 23 REPEALED.
- 29-24 REPEALED.
- 29-25 Department of education; federal funds; general fund offset.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.