2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. DEPARTMENT, GENERALLY
TITLE 4. STATE ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION, GENERALLY
28. Attorney General
- 28-1 Appears for State.
- 28-2 Prosecutes offenders, enforces bonds.
- 28-2.5 Investigations.
- 28-3 Gives opinions.
- 28-4 Advises public officers.
- 28-5 Aids poor.
- 28-5.1 REPEALED.
- 28-6 No fee; not to act as attorney.
- 28-7 Accounts.
- 28-7.5 Administrative services manager; appointment and duties.
- 28-8 First deputy attorney general; other deputies.
- 28-8.3 Employment of attorneys.
- 28-8.5 Special assistant to the attorney general; appointment and duties; secretary.
- 28-9 Additional deputies for acquisition of rights-of-way.
- 28-10 Prohibition on private practice of law by the attorney general, first deputy, and other deputies.
- 28-10.5 Criminal and juvenile justice resource coordination; administrator and staff.
- 28-10.6 Crime research, prevention, and education; administrator and staff.
- 28-10.7 REPEALED.
- 28-10.8 Rules.
- 28-11 Investigators; appointment and powers.
- 28-11.5 REPEALED.
- 28-12 Seal of department.
- 28-13 Antitrust trust fund.
- 28-14 REPEALED.
- 28-15 Tobacco enforcement special fund.
- 28-16 Litigation deposits trust fund.
- 28-91 Medicaid fraud unit.
- 28-91.5 Medicaid investigations recovery fund; established.
- 28-94 Dependent elder abuse; suits by the State; civil penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.