2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. ORGANIZATION, GENERALLY
TITLE 4. STATE ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION, GENERALLY
26. Executive and Administrative Departments
- 26-1 Office of the lieutenant governor.
- 26-2 Order of succession to offices of governor and lieutenant governor.
- 26-3 Position of administrative director created.
- 26-4 Structure of government.
- 26-5 Department of human resources development.
- 26-6 Department of accounting and general services.
- 26-7 Department of the attorney general.
- 26-8 Department of budget and finance.
- 26-9 Department of commerce and consumer affairs.
- 26-10 Department of taxation.
- 26-11 University of Hawaii.
- 26-12 Department of education.
- 26-13 Department of health.
- 26-14 Department of human services.
- 26-14.5 REPEALED.
- 26-14.6 Department of public safety.
- 26-15 Department of land and natural resources.
- 26-16 Department of agriculture.
- 26-17 Department of Hawaiian home lands.
- 26-18 Department of business, economic development, and tourism.
- 26-19 Department of transportation.
- 26-20 Department of labor and industrial relations.
- 26-21 Department of defense.
- 26-22 Transfer of functions.
- 26-23 Assignment of functions.
- 26-24 Agencies and offices abolished.
- 26-25 Services to the judiciary and legislature.
- 26-31 Selection and terms of single executives as heads of departments.
- 26-32 Acting heads of departments; appointment of; responsibility for acts of.
- 26-33 Performance of duties of vacant office.
- 26-34 Selection and terms of members of boards and commissions.
- 26-35 Administrative supervision of boards and commissions.
- 26-35.5 Members of boards and commissions; immunity from or indemnification for civil liability; defense of members.
- 26-36 Acting members of boards.
- 26-37 Substitutes for officials called into active service.
- 26-38 Powers and duties of heads of departments.
- 26-39 Department staffs.
- 26-40 REPEALED.
- 26-41 Temporary boards and commissions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.