2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 38. PROCEDURAL AND SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS
842. Organized Crime
- 842-1 Definitions.
- 842-2 Ownership or operation of business by certain persons prohibited.
- 842-3 Penalty; forfeiture of property.
- 842-4 Prohibited affirmative defense.
- 842-5 Forfeiture of corporate charters and cancellation of registrations and licenses.
- 842-6 Enjoining other business operations.
- 842-7 Commencement and conduct of proceedings under sections 842-5 and 842-6.
- 842-8 Civil remedies.
- 842-9 Evidence.
- 842-10 Civil investigative demand.
- 842-11 Failure to report income; penalty.
- 842-12 Inspection of tax records by chiefs of police.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.