2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 38. PROCEDURAL AND SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS
841. Inquests, Coroners
- 841-1 Who are coroners.
- 841-2 Appointment of deputies.
- 841-3 Duties.
- 841-4 Testimony under oath reduced to writing.
- 841-5 Form of oath.
- 841-6 Subpoenas; penalty for failure to comply.
- 841-7 Reports of investigation.
- 841-8 Duty to forward copy of reports to any county or prosecuting attorney and to person in charge of disposition of body.
- 841-9 Fees.
- 841-10 Decent burial.
- 841-11 Witness fees and mileage; expenses.
- 841-12 Removal of corpse.
- 841-13 Disposition of personal effects.
- 841-14 Autopsies and further investigations.
- 841-14.5 Performance of autopsy by pathologist.
- 841-14.6 Assistance among counties.
- 841-15 Notice to next of kin, expense.
- 841-16 Disposal of decomposed remains.
- 841-17 Hospital records.
- 841-18 Coroner's physician; laboratory facilities.
- 841-19 Notification of this chapter.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.