2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 38. PROCEDURAL AND SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS
805. Criminal Procedure: District Courts
- 805-1 Complaint; form of warrant.
- 805-2 Copy of complaint.
- 805-3 Summons in what cases.
- 805-4 Service of summons.
- 805-5 Warrant after summons issued.
- 805-6 Arraignment.
- 805-7 Commitment; form of mittimus.
- 805-8 Notice to county attorney or prosecuting attorney.
- 805-9 Procedure against corporations; summons, issuance.
- 805-10 Same; summons, service.
- 805-11 Same; trial.
- 805-12 Unclaimed articles used as evidence, disposition of.
- 805-13 Motor vehicle insurance violation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.