2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. ARRESTS GENERALLY
TITLE 38. PROCEDURAL AND SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS
803. Arrests, Search Warrants
- 803-1 Arrest; by warrant.
- 803-2 By oral order.
- 803-3 By person present.
- 803-4 On suspicion.
- 803-5 By police officer without warrant.
- 803-6 Arrest, how made.
- 803-7 Use of force.
- 803-8 Weapons on person arrested.
- 803-9 Examination after arrest; rights of arrested person.
- 803-10 Penalty.
- 803-11 Entering house to arrest.
- 803-16 Officer of United States Customs and Border Protection Service or Citizenship and Immigration Services; arrest powers.
- 803-17 United States marshal or deputy United States marshal; arrest powers.
- 803-21 Fugitive criminal; surrender by master of vessel.
- 803-22 Secreting prisoners on board; penalty.
- 803-23 Searching vessels without warrant; penalty.
- 803-24 War vessels excepted.
- 803-31 Search warrant; defined.
- 803-32 Purposes.
- 803-33 Affidavit.
- 803-34 Contents.
- 803-35 Deputies may serve.
- 803-36 Notice to applicant.
- 803-37 Power of officer serving.
- 803-38 Munitions of war.
- 803-41 Definitions.
- 803-42 Interception, access, and disclosure of wire, oral, or electronic communications, use of pen register, trap and trace device, and mobile tracking device prohibited.
- 803-43 Devices to intercept wire, oral, or electronic communications and advertising of same prohibited; penalty; forfeiture.
- 803-44 Application for court order to intercept wire, oral, or electronic communications.
- 803-44.5 Application for a pen register or a trap and trace device.
- 803-44.6 Issuance of an order for a pen register or a trap and trace device.
- 803-44.7 Application for authorization to install and use a mobile tracking device.
- 803-45 Authorization for disclosure and use of intercepted wire, oral, or electronic communications.
- 803-46 Procedure for interception of wire, oral, or electronic communication.
- 803-47 Reports concerning intercepted wire, oral, or electronic communications; reports concerning pen registers and trap and trace devices.
- 803-47.5 Disclosure of contents of communication while in electronic storage.
- 803-47.6 Requirements for governmental access.
- 803-47.7 Backup preservation.
- 803-47.8 Delay of notification.
- 803-47.9 Cost reimbursement.
- 803-48 Recovery of civil damages authorized.
- 803-48.5 Injunction against illegal interception.
- 803-49 Severability.
- 803-50 REPEALED.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.