2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 38. PROCEDURAL AND SUPPLEMENTARY PROVISIONS
802. Counsel and Other Services for Indigent Criminal Defendants
- 802-1 Right to representation by public defender or other appointed counsel.
- 802-2 Notification of right to representation.
- 802-3 Request for appointment of counsel.
- 802-4 Determination of indigency.
- 802-5 Appointment of counsel; compensation.
- 802-6 Subsequent ability to pay counsel.
- 802-7 Litigation expenses.
- 802-8 Office of the state public defender.
- 802-9 Defender council.
- 802-10 REPEALED.
- 802-11 Appointment of state public defender.
- 802-12 Organization of office; assistance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.