There is a newer version of the Hawaii Revised Statutes
2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 37. HAWAII PENAL CODE
711. Offenses Against Public Order
- 711-1100 Definitions.
- 711-1101 Disorderly conduct.
- 711-1102 Failure to disperse.
- 711-1103 Riot.
- 711-1104 Unlawful assembly.
- 711-1105 Obstructing.
- 711-1106 Harassment.
- 711-1106.4 Aggravated harassment by stalking.
- 711-1106.5 Harassment by stalking.
- 711-1106.6 Harassment by impersonation.
- 711-1107 Desecration.
- 711-1108 Abuse of a corpse.
- 711-1108.5 Cruelty to animals in the first degree.
- 711-1109 Cruelty to animals in the second degree.
- 711-1109.1 Authority to enter premises; notice of impoundment of animal; damage resulting from entry.
- 711-1109.2 Forfeiture of animal prior to disposition of criminal charges.
- 711-1109.3 Cruelty to animals by fighting dogs in the first degree.
- 711-1109.4 Causing injury or death to a service dog or law enforcement animal.
- 711-1109.5 Intentional interference with the use of a service dog or law enforcement animal.
- 711-1109.6 Animal hoarding.
- 711-1109.35 Cruelty to animals by fighting dogs in the second degree.
- 711-1109.37 Cruelty to animals by trapping.
- 711-1110 Relating to agent of society.
- 711-1110.5 Surrender or forfeiture of animals.
- 711-1110.9 Violation of privacy in the first degree.
- 711-1111 Violation of privacy in the second degree.
- 711-1112 Interference with the operator of a public transit vehicle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.