There is a newer version of the Hawaii Revised Statutes
2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. CRIMINAL ATTEMPT
TITLE 37. HAWAII PENAL CODE
705. Inchoate Crimes
- 705-500 Criminal attempt.
- 705-501 Criminal attempt; attempting to aid another.
- 705-502 Grading of criminal attempt.
- 705-510 Criminal solicitation.
- 705-511 Immunity, irresponsibility, or incapacity of a party to criminal solicitation.
- 705-512 Grading of criminal solicitation.
- 705-520 Criminal conspiracy.
- 705-521 Scope of conspiratorial relationship.
- 705-522 Conspiracy with multiple criminal objectives.
- 705-523 Immunity, irresponsibility, or incapacity of a party to criminal conspiracy.
- 705-524 Venue in criminal conspiracy prosecutions.
- 705-525 Duration of conspiracy.
- 705-526 Grading of criminal conspiracy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.