2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 37. HAWAII PENAL CODE
703. General Principles of Justification
- 703-300 Definitions relating to justification.
- 703-301 Justification a defense; civil remedies unaffected.
- 703-302 Choice of evils.
- 703-303 Execution of public duty.
- 703-304 Use of force in self-protection.
- 703-305 Use of force for the protection of other persons.
- 703-306 Use of force for the protection of property.
- 703-307 Use of force in law enforcement.
- 703-308 Use of force to prevent suicide or the commission of a crime.
- 703-309 Use of force by persons with special responsibility for care, discipline, or safety of others.
- 703-310 Provisions generally applicable to justification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.