2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 34. PLEADINGS AND PROCEDURE
634J. Vexatious Litigants
- 634J-1 Definitions.
- 634J-2 Motion for order requiring plaintiff to post security.
- 634J-3 Hearing procedure.
- 634J-4 Finding; amount of security.
- 634J-5 Dismissal on failure to post security.
- 634J-6 Motion as stay of proceedings.
- 634J-7 Vexatious litigant; prefiling order prohibiting filing of new litigation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.