2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. PARTIES, GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 34. PLEADINGS AND PROCEDURE
634. Civil Actions and Proceedings, Generally
- 634-1 Assignee; nonnegotiable chose.
- 634-2 Joint contractual obligations.
- 634-3 Actions against persons by firm name.
- 634-11 Interpleader; application for order by sheriff, deputy sheriff, police officer, or independent civil process server.
- 634-12 Sale of property seized on execution, when.
- 634-13 Questions of law; submission to supreme court.
- 634-21 Service of process, by whom.
- 634-21.5 Service of process within a condominium, cooperative housing, or planned community.
- 634-22 Return.
- 634-23 Joinder of unknown persons; service when defendant unknown or absent.
- 634-24 Service outside the State or by registered mail.
- 634-25 Personal service on resident outside the State.
- 634-26 Form of published notice.
- 634-27 Substituted service of summons in attachment cases.
- 634-28 Form of judgment.
- 634-29 In case of attachment, etc., of real property.
- 634-30 Organizations and associations, service of process on; judgment.
- 634-31 Same; nonresidents; service.
- 634-32 Other laws not affected.
- 634-33 Service in cases of operation of motor vehicles.
- 634-34 Service on boat operators.
- 634-35 Acts submitting to jurisdiction.
- 634-36 Manner of service under sections 634-33 to 35.
- 634-37 Presumption of notice and service of process in child support cases.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.