2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 34. PLEADINGS AND PROCEDURE
633. Small Claims, District Courts
- 633-1 to 7 REPEALED.
- 633-8 Order to show cause.
- 633-11 to 15 REPEALED.
- 633-16 Unauthorized removal of shopping carts, etc.; notice; exceptions.
- 633-21 to 26 REPEALED.
- 633-27 District courts; powers.
- 633-28 Small claims, no appeal; appearance by whom.
- 633-29 Fees and costs; waiver.
- 633-30 Counterclaim; retention of jurisdiction.
- 633-31 Jury trial; demand; assignment to other court.
- 633-32 Evidence.
- 633-33 Judgment for wages; oral examination; payment.
- 633-34 Award of costs.
- 633-35 Other rights of judgment creditor.
- 633-36 Forms and public information.
- 633-37 REPEALED.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.