2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 33. EVIDENCE
622. Documentary evidence
MISSING PERSONS; EFFECT OF
- 622-41, 42 REPEALED.
- 622-43 Decree of distribution, prima facie evidence of what.
- 622-44, 45 REPEALED.
- 622-51 Definitions.
- 622-52 Subpoena duces tecum for medical records, compliance.
- 622-53 Affidavit accompanying medical records.
- 622-54, 55 REPEALED.
- 622-56 Fees; service of more than one subpoena.
- 622-57 Availability of medical records.
- 622-58 Retention of medical records.
- 622-59 Health care data discovery.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.