2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 25. PROFESSIONS AND OCCUPATIONS
- 459-1 Optometry; practice of, defined.
- 459-1.5 Definitions.
- 459-2 Optometry; unauthorized practice, unlawful.
- 459-3 Board of examiners; members, appointment, qualifications.
- 459-4 Powers and duties of the board.
- 459-5 Records.
- 459-6 Examinations, time of.
- 459-7 Application; examination; reexamination; appeal; renewal; continuing education; license.
- 459-7.4 Therapeutically certified optometrists; scope; qualifications.
- 459-7.5 Reciprocity.
- 459-8 Conduct of examinations.
- 459-9 Refusal to permit examination or issue license; revocation and suspension of license; grounds for.
- 459-9.5 REPEALED.
- 459-10 Advertising, contents of.
- 459-11 REPEALED.
- 459-12 REPEALED.
- 459-13 Exceptions.
- 459-14 Penalty.
- 459-14.5 Remedies or penalties cumulative.
- 459-15 REPEALED.
- 459-16 Adverse effects, temporary reporting requirements.
- 459-7.45 REPEALED.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.