2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 24. INSURANCE
432D. Health Maintenance Organization Act
- 432D-1 Definitions.
- 432D-1.5 Bona fide trade associations.
- 432D-2 Establishment of health maintenance organizations.
- 432D-3 Powers of health maintenance organizations.
- 432D-4 Fiduciary responsibilities.
- 432D-5 Annual and quarterly reports.
- 432D-6 Information to enrollees or subscribers.
- 432D-7 Investments.
- 432D-8 Protection against insolvency.
- 432D-9 Uncovered expenditures insolvency deposit.
- 432D-9.5 Reserve credit for reinsurance.
- 432D-10 Enrollment period.
- 432D-11 Replacement coverage.
- 432D-12 Powers of insurers and hospital and medical service corporations.
- 432D-13 Examinations.
- 432D-14 Suspension, revocation, or denial of certificate of authority.
- 432D-15 Rehabilitation, liquidation, or conservation of health maintenance organizations.
- 432D-16 Summary orders and supervision.
- 432D-17 Fees.
- 432D-18 Penalties and enforcement.
- 432D-18.5 REPEALED.
- 432D-19 Statutory construction and relationship to other laws.
- 432D-20 Filings and reports as public documents.
- 432D-21 Confidentiality of medical information.
- 432D-22 Acquisition of control of or merger of a health maintenance organization.
- 432D-23 Required provisions and benefits.
- 432D-23.5 Coverage for telehealth.
- 432D-23.6 Federally funded programs; exemption.
- 432D-24 Coordination of benefits.
- 432D-25 Disclosure of health care coverage and benefits.
- 432D-26 Genetic information nondiscrimination in health insurance coverage.
- 432D-27 Policies relating to domestic abuse cases.
- 432D-28 Federal law compliance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.