2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 2. ELECTIONS
16. Voting Systems
- 16-1 Voting systems authorized.
- 16-2 Voting system requirements.
- 16-3 Election services, provisions, and charges.
- 16-21 Definition.
- 16-22 Marking.
- 16-23 Paper ballot; voting.
- 16-24 Count, public.
- 16-25 Order and method of counting.
- 16-26 Questionable ballots.
- 16-27 Number of blank and questionable ballots; record of.
- 16-28 Declaration of results.
- 16-29 Tally sheets.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.