2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 2. ELECTIONS
15. Absentee Voting
- 15-1 Definitions.
- 15-2 Who may vote by absentee ballot.
- 15-2.5 Absentee voting in precinct affected by natural disasters.
- 15-3 Absentee ballot for presidential election.
- 15-3.5 REPEALED.
- 15-4 Request for absentee ballot.
- 15-5 Delivery of ballots.
- 15-6 Return envelope, ballot envelope; instructions.
- 15-6.5 Absentee postage.
- 15-7 Absentee polling place.
- 15-8 Absentee ballot box.
- 15-9 Return and receipt of absentee ballots.
- 15-10 Counting of absentee ballots.
- 15-11 Voting by absentee voter at polls prohibited.
- 15-12 Receipt and disposition of late absentee ballots.
- 15-13 Death of voter prior to opening of polls.
- 15-14 Ballots; where voting machines are used.
- 11-15.3 Application to register electronically.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.