2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 2. ELECTIONS
14. Presidential Elections
PART I. PRESIDENTIAL SHORT BALLOT--REPEALED
PART II. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTORS
- 14-21 Nomination of presidential electors and alternates; certification; notification of nominees.
- 14-22 Contested nominations of presidential electors and alternates.
- 14-23 Time for election, number to be chosen.
- 14-24 Certificate of election, notice of meeting.
- 14-25 Duties of the governor.
- 14-26 Assembly of electors at state capital; time.
- 14-27 Filling vacancies of presidential electors.
- 14-28 Convening and voting for president and vice president; party vote.
- 14-29 Naming persons voted for in ballots, separate ballots.
- 14-30 Lists of persons voted for and number of votes, certification, transmission to president of the senate.
- 14-31 Compensation and mileage of electors, amounts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.