2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 18. EDUCATION
- 312-1 Duties of the board of education.
- 312-2 Powers of board; special fund.
- 312-2.1 Appointment of state librarian; duties; salary.
- 312-2.2 Special assistant to the state librarian; appointment and duties; secretary.
- 312-3 Exchange of librarians.
- 312-3.3 Reallocation of vacant positions.
- 312-3.5 Detention of books and other public library materials; penalty.
- 312-3.6 Libraries special fund.
- 312-3.7 Hawaii state library foundation trust fund.
- 312-3.8 Use of public library facilities
- 312-3.9 Selection and acquisition of library books.
- 312-4 REPEALED.
- 312-4.5 Disposition of fines and related income.
- 312-4.6 Cost-recovery fees for the administration of Hawaii state public library system.
- 312-5 Annual report to the governor.
- 312-6 REPEALED.
- 312-7 Job-sharing.
- 312-8 Literacy and lifelong learning program.
- 312-9, 10 REPEALED.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.