2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 18. EDUCATION
303. Employees' Annuity and Custodial Account Contracts
303-4 Adoption of rules.
§303-4 Adoption of rules. Each employer may adopt rules to implement this chapter including but not limited to:
(1) The method of filing an election to accept an adjustment in earnings and revocation of the election;
(2) The effective date of an election;
(3) Changes in the amount of the adjustment in earnings; and
(4) Selection of the insurance company or companies from which the annuity contracts are to be purchased or to which payments into a qualified custodial account are to be made. [L 1967, c 40, pt of §1; HRS §303-4; am L 1999, c 123, §2(5)]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.