2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. VEHICLES ABANDONED ON PUBLIC AND PRIVATE PROPERTY
TITLE 17. MOTOR AND OTHER VEHICLES
290. Abandoned Vehicles
- 290-1 Disposition by counties of certain abandoned vehicles.
- 290-2 Notice to owner.
- 290-3 Public auction.
- 290-4 Repossession by person entitled.
- 290-5 Waiver of public auction requirements.
- 290-6 Effect of transfer of title.
- 290-7 Disposition of proceeds.
- 290-8 Derelict vehicle.
- 290-9 Disposition of derelict vehicle.
- 290-10 Disposition of unclaimed vehicle.
- 290-11 Vehicles left unattended on private and public property; sale or disposition of abandoned vehicles.
- 290-12 Leaving abandoned or derelict vehicles.
ENGAGED IN MOTOR VEHICLE REPAIR BUSINESS
- 290-21 Disposition of vehicles by persons in motor [vehicle] repair business.
- 290-22 When vehicle deemed abandoned.
- 290-23 Sale or disposition of vehicle.
- 290-24 Disposition of proceeds.
- 290-25 Effect of transfer of title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.