2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 15. TRANSPORTATION AND UTILITIES
279A. Statewide Transportation Planning
- 279A-1 Statement of purpose.
- 279A-2 Statewide transportation plan.
- 279A-3 Financial plan.]
- 279A-4 Statewide transportation council; establishment.
- 279A-5 Preparation of budget.]
- 279A-6 Work program.]
- 279A-7 Statewide transportation council; responsibilities.
- 279A-8 Oahu Metropolitan Planning Organization; effect on funding.]
- 279A-9 Limitation of transportation units.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.