2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 15. TRANSPORTATION AND UTILITIES
273. Railway Law
- 273-1 Franchise.
- 273-2 Granting public lands, etc.
- 273-3 Special powers.
- 273-4 Compensation to be made.
- 273-5 Width of land taken.
- 273-6 Superfluous lands to be sold.
- 273-7 Offered to adjoining owners first.
- 273-8 Acceptance of offer.
- 273-9 Arbitration of price.
- 273-10 Nature of motive power allowable.
- 273-11 Right to provide same, subject to rights of others.
- 273-12 Railway to be fenced.
- 273-13 Bylaws, regulations.
- 273-14 Penalty for violating.
- 273-15 Bonds.
- 273-16 Aid to public railroads only.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.