2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 15. TRANSPORTATION AND UTILITIES
- 268-1 Ferry system and facilities authorized.
- 268-1.5 Private ferry or ferry system; authority to provide.
- 268-2 "Hawaii State Ferries" name authorized.
- 268-2.5 Intra-island water ferry transportation system; authority to implement.]
- 268-2.6 Ferry project special fund.]
- 268-3 Survey.
- 268-4 Appropriation; personnel.
- 268-5 Bonds; issue authorized.
- 268-6 Bonds, certificates of issuance; terms and conditions.
- 268-7 Operation of ferry system.
- 268-8 Fixing of charges, rates, and disbursements of revenues.
- 268-9 Seamen may sue for injuries; venue.
- 268-10 Authority as a common carrier; rights and liabilities.
- 268-11 Liability for damages as to persons or property.
- 268-12 Liability to persons other than shippers or passengers; limitation.
- 268-13 Claim for damages; filing and contents; time limitations.
- 268-14 Payment of claims.
- 268-15 Venue of actions; enforcement of judgment.
- 268-16 Report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.