2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 15. TRANSPORTATION AND UTILITIES
263. Uniform Aeronautics Act (Modified)
- 263-1 Definition of terms.
- 263-2 Sovereignty in space.
- 263-3 Ownership of space.
- 263-4 Lawfulness of flight.
- 263-5 Damage on land.
- 263-6 Collision of aircraft.
- 263-7 Jurisdiction over crimes and torts.
- 263-8 Jurisdiction over contracts.
- 263-9 Dangerous flying a misdemeanor; penalty.
- 263-10 Hunting from aircraft; penalty.
- 263-11 Reckless operation of aircraft a misdemeanor.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.