2013 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 15. TRANSPORTATION AND UTILITIES
262. Airport Zoning Act
- 262-1 Definitions.
- 262-2 Airport hazards contrary to public interest.
- 262-3 Power to adopt airport zoning regulations.
- 262-4 Relation to comprehensive zoning regulations.
- 262-4.5 Outdoor lighting.
- 262-5 Procedure for adoption of zoning regulations.
- 262-6 Airport zoning regulations.
- 262-7 Permits, hazard markings, and lighting.
- 262-8 Appeals.
- 262-9 Application.
- 262-10 Enforcement and remedies.
- 262-11 Acquisition of air rights.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.