2012 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 37. HAWAII PENAL CODE
701. Preliminary Provisions
- 701-100 Title and effective date of amendments.
- 701-101 Applicability to offenses committed before the effective date of amendments.
- 701-102 All offenses defined by statute; applicability to offenses committed after the effective date.
- 701-103 Purposes of this Code.
- 701-104 Principles of construction.
- 701-105 Effect of commentary.
- 701-106 Territorial applicability.
- 701-107 Grades and classes of offenses.
- 701-108 Time limitations.
- 701-109 Method of prosecution when conduct establishes an element of more than one offense.
- 701-110 When prosecution is barred by former prosecution for the same offense.
- 701-111 When prosecution is barred by former prosecution for a different offense.
- 701-112 Former prosecution in another jurisdiction: when a bar.
- 701-113 Former prosecution before court lacking jurisdiction or when fraudulently procured by the defendant.
- 701-114 Proof beyond a reasonable doubt.
- 701-115 Defenses.
- 701-116 Proving applicability of the Code.
- 701-117 Prima facie evidence.
- 701-118 General definitions.
- 701-119 REPEALED.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.