2012 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. PURPOSE AND DEFINITIONS
TITLE 36. CIVIL REMEDIES AND DEFENSES AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
674. Individual Claims Resolution Under the Hawaiian Home Lands Trust
- 674-3 Establishment of the board of individual claims resolution.
- 674-4 Tenure and compensation of members.
- 674-5 Panel staff; power to contract.
- 674-6 Rulemaking powers.
- 674-7 Review by panel required.
- 674-8 Powers and procedures of the panel.
- 674-9 Panel hearing or review proceedings; fact-finding; evidence.
- 674-10 Findings and advisory opinion.
- 674-11 Subsequent litigation; excluded evidence.
- 674-12 Immunity of panel members from liability.
- 674-13 Legal adviser.
- 674-14 Annual report.
- 674-15 Limitations upon award of compensation or corrective action.
- 674-15.5 Preclusion of title-related claims.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.