2012 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 36. CIVIL REMEDIES AND DEFENSES AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
673. Native Hawaiian Trusts Judicial Relief Act
- 673-1 Waiver of immunity.
- 673-2 Right to sue.
- 673-3 Exhaustion of administrative remedies.
- 673-4 Scope of relief.
- 673-5 Attorney's fees and costs.
- 673-6 Award or judgment as bar.
- 673-7 Limited remedy.
- 673-8 Proof of liability.
- 673-9 Inapplicability to share of office of Hawaiian affairs.
- 673-10 Limitation on actions; native Hawaiians.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.