2012 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 36. CIVIL REMEDIES AND DEFENSES AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
672B. Design Claim Conciliation Panel
- 672B-1 Definitions.
- 672B-2 Administration of chapter.
- 672B-3 Design claim conciliation panels; composition, selection, compensation.
- 672B-4 Waiver of filing fee.
- 672B-5 Review by panel required; notice; presentation of claims; request for a more definite statement of the claim.
- 672B-6 Certificate of consultation.
- 672B-7 Design claim conciliation panel hearing; fact-finding; evidence; voluntary settlement.
- 672B-8 Design claim conciliation panel hearing; persons attending.
- 672B-9 Design claim conciliation panel hearing; decisions.
- 672B-10 Expungement of records; liability insurance rates.
- 672B-11 Subsequent litigation; excluded evidence.
- 672B-12 Arbitration; subsequent litigation.
- 672B-13 Submission of claim to an alternative dispute resolution provider.
- 672B-14 Immunity of panel members from liability.
- 672B-15 Statute of limitations tolled.
- 672B-16 Duty to cooperate; assessment of costs and fees.
- 672B-17 Annual report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.