2012 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERALLY
TITLE 36. CIVIL REMEDIES AND DEFENSES AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
666. Landlord and Tenant
- 666-1 Summary possession on termination or forfeiture of lease.
- 666-2 Tenancy from month to month, etc.; termination, extension.
- 666-3 Forfeiture, warning, notice to vacate, refunds.
- 666-4 Oral leases not exceeding one year, valid.
- 666-5 Acceptance of rent during litigation, effect of.
- 666-6 Summary possession proceedings; venue.
- 666-7 Jurisdiction; joinder.
- 666-8 Service.
- 666-9 Return day.
- 666-10 REPEALED.
- 666-11 Judgment; writ of possession.
- 666-12 How writ executed.
- 666-13 Effect of writ.
- 666-14 Writ stayed how, in proceedings for nonpayment of rent.
- 666-15 to 19 REPEALED.
- 666-20 Rent control ordinances.
- 666-21 Rent trust fund.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.