2012 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. COMMISSIONERS OF BOUNDARIES
TITLE 36. CIVIL REMEDIES AND DEFENSES AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
664. Boundaries, Fences, Ways, Water Rights
- 664-1 Judges as commissioners.
- 664-2 Commissioners to keep record.
- 664-3 Certificate of boundaries, fee.
- 664-4 Copy sent to department.
- 664-5 No patent on award until boundaries settled.
- 664-6 Application for certificate.
- 664-7 Notice, evidence, decision.
- 664-8 Appeal.
- 664-9 Record on; new evidence.
- 664-10 Powers of commissioner; procedure.
- 664-11 Costs.
- 664-21 Petition.
- 664-22 Jurisdiction.
- 664-23 Hearing, order, kind of fence and markers, etc.
- 664-24 Pasturage in lieu of fences.
- 664-25 Appeal.
- 664-26 Government lands.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.