2012 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 36. CIVIL REMEDIES AND DEFENSES AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
659. Quo Warranto
- 659-1 Definition.
- 659-2 Against corporations, by attorney general.
- 659-3 Forfeiture of franchise.
- 659-4 Petition.
- 659-5 Answer.
- 659-6 Judgment as to offices; burden of proof.
- 659-7 Judgment according to nature of complaint.
- 659-8 Service.
- 659-9 Corporations not liable to writ, when.
- 659-10 Other actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.