2012 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 36. CIVIL REMEDIES AND DEFENSES AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
658F. Uniform Foreign-Country Money Judgments Recognition Act
- 658F-1 Short title.
- 658F-2 Definitions.
- 658F-3 Applicability.
- 658F-4 Standards for recognition of foreign-country judgment.
- 658F-5 Personal jurisdiction.
- 658F-6 Procedure for recognition of foreign-country judgment.
- 658F-7 Effect of recognition of foreign-country judgment.
- 658F-8 Stay of proceedings pending appeal of foreign-country judgment.
- 658F-9 Statute of limitations.
- 658F-10 Saving clause.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.