2012 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 36. CIVIL REMEDIES AND DEFENSES AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
658B. Uniform Foreign-Money Claims Act
- 658B-1 Definitions.
- 658B-2 Scope.
- 658B-3 Variation by agreement.
- 658B-4 Determining the money of the claim.
- 658B-5 Determining the amount of the money of certain contract claims.
- 658B-6 Asserting and defending a foreign-money claim.
- 658B-7 Judgments and awards on foreign-money claims; times of money conversion; form of judgment.
- 658B-8 Conversions of foreign money in a distribution proceeding.
- 658B-9 Prejudgment and judgment interest.
- 658B-10 Enforcement of foreign judgments.
- 658B-11 Temporarily determining the United States dollar value of foreign-money claims for limited purposes.
- 658B-12 Effect of currency revalorizations.
- 658B-13 Supplementary general principles of law.
- 658B-14 Short title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.