2012 Hawaii Revised Statutes
PART I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
TITLE 36. CIVIL REMEDIES AND DEFENSES AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
657D. Civil Relief for State Military Forces
- 657D-1 Definitions.
- 657D-2 Territorial application; jurisdiction of courts; form of procedure.
- 657D-3 Protection of persons secondarily liable.
- 657D-4 Notice of benefits to persons in and persons entering military service.
- 657D-5 Extension of benefits to persons ordered to report for state military service.
- 657D-6 Effect on rights, remedies, etc., pursuant to written agreements entered after commencement of military service.
- 657D-7 Exercise of rights not to affect lenders, credit, or insurers.
- 657D-11 Default judgments; affidavits; bonds; attorneys for persons in service.
- 657D-12 Stay of proceedings where military service affects conduct thereof.
- 657D-13 Fines and penalties on contracts.
- 657D-14 Restrictions.
- 657D-15 Duration and term of stays; co-defendants not in service.
- 657D-16 Statutes of limitations as affected by period of service.
- 657D-17 Maximum rate of interest.
- 657D-18 Limitation prescribed by state tax laws as affected by period of service.
LIENS, ASSIGNMENTS, LEASES
- 657D-21 Eviction or distress during military service; stay; penalty for noncompliance; allotment of pay for payment.
- 657D-22 Installment contracts for purchase of property.
- 657D-23 Mortgages, trust deeds, and other securities.
- 657D-24 Settlement of cases involving stayed proceedings to foreclose mortgage on, resume possession of, or terminate contract for purchase of, personal property.
- 657D-25 Termination of leases by lessees.
- 657D-26 Life insurance policies; penalties.
- 657D-27 Extension of benefits to dependents.
- 657D-31 Definitions.
- 657D-32 Persons entitled to benefits; applications; amount of insurance protected.
- 657D-33 Form of application; reports to insurance commissioner by insurer; policy deemed modified upon application for protection.
- 657D-34 Determination of policies entitled to protection; notice to parties; lapse of policies for nonpayment of premiums, etc.
- 657D-35 Rights and privileges of insured during period of protection.
- 657D-36 Deduction of unpaid premiums upon settlement of policies maturing during protection.
- 657D-37 Guarantee of premiums and interest by State; settlement of amounts due upon expiration of protection; subrogation of state crediting debt repayments.
- 657D-38 Rules; finality of determinations.
- 657D-41 Taxes respecting personalty, money, credits, or realty; sale of property to enforce collection; redemption of property sold; penalty for nonpayment; notice of rights to beneficiaries of section.
- 657D-42 Rights to public lands not forfeited; grazing lands.
- 657D-43 Income taxes; collection deferred; interest; statute of limitations.
- 657D-51 Transfers to take advantage of chapter.
- 657D-52 Certificates of service; persons reported missing.
- 657D-53 Revocation of interlocutory orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.