2012 Hawaii Revised Statutes
TITLE 36. CIVIL REMEDIES AND DEFENSES AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
657. Limitation of Actions
PART I. PERSONAL ACTIONS
- 657-1 Six years.
- 657-1.5 Limitation of actions not applicable to State.
- 657-1.8 Civil action arising from sexual offenses; application; certificate of merit.
- 657-2 Mutual current account.
- 657-3 Counterclaim.
- 657-3.5 Relation back of amendments.
- 657-4 Two years; libel and slander.
- 657-5 Domestic judgments and decrees.
- 657-5.5 Judgments for support.
- 657-6 Four years; causes arising in foreign jurisdiction, etc.
- 657-7 Damage to persons or property.
- 657-7.3 Medical torts; limitation of actions; time.
- 657-7.5 Third-party defendants, time in which plaintiff may amend.
- 657-8 Limitation of action for damages based on construction to improve real property.
- 657-9 Action barred in foreign jurisdiction.
- 657-10 Special limitations.
- 657-11 Recoveries authorized by federal statute.
- 657-12 REPEALED.
- 657-13 Infancy, insanity, imprisonment.
- 657-14 Disability to exist at accrual of action.
- 657-15 Two or more disabilities.
- 657-16, 17 REPEALED.
- 657-18 Extension by absence from State.
- 657-19 Extension by injunction.
- 657-20 Extension by fraudulent concealment.
- 657-21 Extension by keeping defendant in ignorance.
- 657-21.5 Extension by sentencing of criminal defendant.
- 657-22 When process not commencement.
- 657-23 Extension while criminal case is pending.
- 657-24 Periodic payments of damages.
PART II. REAL ACTIONS
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.