2011 Hawaii Code
DIVISION 1. GOVERNMENT
TITLE 8. PUBLIC PROCEEDINGS AND RECORDS
96. The Ombudsman
§96-12 Procedure after investigation.
§96-12 Procedure after investigation. If, after investigation, the ombudsman finds that:
(1) A matter should be further considered by the agency;
(2) An administrative act should be modified or cancelled;
(3) A statute or regulation on which an administrative act is based should be altered;
(4) Reasons should be given for an administrative act; or
(5) Any other action should be taken by the agency;
the ombudsman shall report the ombudsman's opinion and recommendations to the agency. The ombudsman may request the agency to notify the ombudsman, within a specified time, of any action taken on the ombudsman's recommendations. [L 1967, c 306, §13; HRS §96-12; gen ch 1985]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.