2011 Hawaii Code
DIVISION 1. GOVERNMENT
TITLE 4. STATE ORGANIZATION AND ADMINISTRATION, GENERALLY
27G. Access Hawaii Committee
§ 27G- 4 Duties of the committee.
[§ 27G- 4] Duties of the committee. The committee shall provide oversight of the portal manager, including:
(1) Review of the annual strategic plan and periodic reports on potential new applications and services submitted by the portal manager;
(2) Review and approval of all charges to portal users;
(3) Review and approval of service level agreements negotiated by government agencies with the portal manager;
(4) Review of the annual financial reports and audit of the portal manager;
(5) Review of annual customer satisfaction surveys conducted by the portal manager; and
(6) Review of performance measures of the portal submitted as part of the service management plan for portal-wide indicators and application specific indicators. [L 2007, c 172, pt of §2]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.