2011 Hawaii Code
DIVISION 1. GOVERNMENT
TITLE 12. CONSERVATION AND RESOURCES
189. Commercial Fishing
§189-24 Functions, powers, and duties of director.
§189-24 Functions, powers, and duties of director. In the performance of, and with respect to, the functions, powers, and duties vested in the director by this part, the director shall:
(1) Prescribe the qualifications for eligibility of applicants for loans and, in so doing, be guided by requirements as set forth in Public Law 88-498.
(2) Establish preferences and priorities in determining eligibility for loans.
(3) Establish the conditions, consistent with the purposes of this part, for the granting of the loan.
(4) Provide for inspection, at reasonable hours, of the vessel, books, and records of an individual or enterprise who has applied for or has been granted a loan and to require the submission of progress and final reports.
(5) Adopt rules and regulations under chapter 91 to carry out this part. [L 1965, c 193, §5; Supp, §21-104; HRS §189-24; am L 1968, c 28, §2; am L 1975, c 167, pt of §4; am L 1976, c 70, pt of §1; gen ch 1985]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.