2011 Hawaii Code
DIVISION 1. GOVERNMENT
TITLE 12. CONSERVATION AND RESOURCES
180. Soil and Water Conservation Districts
§180-3 Additional powers and duties of department.
§180-3 Additional powers and duties of department. The department of land and natural resources may:
(1) Offer appropriate assistance to the directors of districts in carrying out their powers and programs;
(2) Keep districts informed of the activities of other such districts and facilitate cooperation between them;
(3) Coordinate district programs so far as that may be done by advice and consultation;
(4) Obtain the assistance of the United States and of other state agencies in the work of the districts;
(5) Disseminate information throughout the State concerning district activities and programs and encourage the formation of districts in appropriate areas. [L 1947, c 191, pt of §4; RL 1955, §28-6; am L Sp 1959 2d, c 1, §22; am L 1961, c 132, §2; am L 1967, c 145, §§1, 2; HRS §180-3]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.