2011 Hawaii Code
DIVISION 1. GOVERNMENT
TITLE 12. CONSERVATION AND RESOURCES
179D. Dams and Reservoirs
§179D-29 Annual report.
[§179D-29] Annual report. The department shall submit an annual report to the governor and the legislature by January 5 of each year concerning the activities of the department relating to this chapter for the preceding fiscal year. The report shall include but not be limited to information on the following:
(1) Approvals of plans and specifications for the construction of dams and reservoirs and for alterations, modifications, repairs, removal, and enlargements of any dams and reservoirs;
(2) A listing of dam and reservoir safety inspections made;
(3) Use of appropriated funds;
(4) Rules adopted or amended;
(5) Enforcement orders and proceedings;
(6) Dam and reservoir failures and department evaluations of the reasons for the failure, if known; and
(7) Any other available data regarding the effectiveness of the State's dam and reservoir safety program. [L 2007, c 262, pt of §1]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.