2011 Hawaii Code
DIVISION 1. GOVERNMENT
TITLE 11. AGRICULTURE AND ANIMALS
145. Regulation of Farm Produce
§145-15 Rules and regulations.
[§145-15] Rules and regulations. The department shall have the necessary powers to make rules and regulations as may be necessary to carry out the intent and purpose of this chapter, including but not limited to the following:
(1) Definition of terms;
(2) Establishing licensing requirements, licensing fees, bonding requirements and bonding procedures;
(3) Establishing criteria and limitations on claims for credit due to loss or dumping of farm products;
(4) Providing for the department on its own motion or upon the verified complaint of any interested party, to conduct investigations, audit records and conduct hearings;
(5) Providing for the denial, revocation or suspension of licenses. [L 1971, c 103, §1]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.