2011 Hawaii Code
DIVISION 1. GOVERNMENT
TITLE 10. PUBLIC SAFETY AND INTERNAL SECURITY
125C. Procurement, Control, Distribution and Sale of Petroleum Products
§125C-23 Set-aside system.
§125C-23 Set-aside system. The state energy resources coordinator shall adopt rules establishing a petroleum products set-aside system. The purpose of this system shall be:
(1) The protection of public health, safety, and welfare;
(2) The maintenance of public services, utilities, and transportation, including emergency and essential intrastate air transport services;
(3) The maintenance of agricultural operations, including farming, horticulture, dairy, fishing, and related services;
(4) The preservation of economically sound and competitive industry, through the equitable acquisition and distribution of petroleum products; and
(5) The promotion of efficiency, with minimum economic disruptions, during a shortage of petroleum products.
The rules establishing the set-aside system shall be adopted in accordance with chapter 91. [L 1984, c 238, pt of §7; am L 1994, c 59, §3]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.