2010 Hawaii Code
DIVISION 2. BUSINESS
TITLE 23A. OTHER BUSINESS ENTITIES
428. Uniform Limited Liability Company Act
§428-809 Grounds for administrative termination.
§428-809 Grounds for administrative termination. The director may commence a proceeding to terminate a limited liability company administratively if the company fails to:
(1) Pay any fees prescribed by law;
(2) File its annual report for a period of two years pursuant to section 428-210;
(3) Appoint and maintain an agent for service of process as required by this part; or
(4) File a statement of a change in the name or business address of the agent as required by this part. [L 1996, c 92, pt of §1; am L 2001, c 129, §97]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.