2010 Hawaii Code
DIVISION 2. BUSINESS
TITLE 23A. OTHER BUSINESS ENTITIES
428. Uniform Limited Liability Company Act
§428-205 Signing of records.
§428-205 Signing of records. (a) Except as otherwise provided in this chapter, a record to be filed by or on behalf of a limited liability company in the office of the director shall be certified and signed by a:
(1) Manager of a manager-managed company;
(2) Member of a member-managed company;
(3) Person organizing the company, if the company has not been formed; or
(4) Fiduciary, if the company is in the hands of a receiver, trustee, or other court-appointed fiduciary.
(b) The signer of a record to be filed under subsection (a) may do so as an attorney-in-fact by stating beneath or opposite the signature the name of the person for whom the signer is the attorney-in-fact. The power of attorney need not be filed with the record. [L 1996, c 92, pt of §1; am L 2001, c 129, §91]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.