2009 Hawaii Code
TITLE 32 - COURTS AND COURT OFFICERS
CHAPTER 607 - COSTS AND FEES
- §607-1 - Power of supreme court with respect to costs and fees.
- §607-1.5 - Court interpreting services revolving fund.
- §607-2 - Fees to be accounted for.
- §607-2.5 - Exemption of costs and fees.
- §607-3 - Court costs, waiver of prepayment, reduction or remission of.
- §607-3.5 - Security for costs.
- §607-4 - District court costs.
- §607-5 - Costs; circuit courts.
- §607-5.5 - REPEALED.
- §607-5.6 - Surcharge for parent education for separating parties in matrimonial actions, where either party has a minor child, and for parties in parentage actions; special fund.
- §607-5.7 - Surcharge for indigent legal services.
- §607-6 - Appellate court costs.
- §607-7 - Deposit and payment of fees and costs on appeal.
- §607-8 - Sheriff's or serving or levying officer's fees in circuit court, intermediate appellate court, or supreme court.
- §607-8.5 - Assessment for bench warrant issuance.
- §607-9 - Cost charges exclusive; disbursements.
- §607-10 , 11 - REPEALED.
- §607-12 - Witnesses' fees, mileage; taxation.
- §607-13 - Costs; defendant's traveling expenses taxable items in certain events.
- §607-14 - Attorneys' fees in actions in the nature of assumpsit, etc.
- §607-14.5 - Attorneys' fees and costs in civil actions.
- §607-14.7 - Attorney's fees, costs, and expenses; judgment creditors.
- §607-14.9 - Actions to enforce covenants not to compete.
- §607-15 - REPEALED.
- §607-15.5 - Attorneys' fees in tort actions.
- §607-16 - In both courts, when; set off against judgment, when.
- §607-17 - REPEALED.
- §607-18 - Fees and expenses of trustees.
- §607-19 - REPEALED.
- §607-20 - Charitable trusts, special provisions.
- §607-21 - Expense of bond.
- §607-22 - REPEALED.
- §607-23 - Fees of commissioners, appraisers, etc.
- §607-24 - No bonds or costs to be filed or paid by government.
- §607-25 - Actions based on failure to obtain government permit or approvals; attorney's fees and costs.
- §607-26 - Limit on supersedeas bond.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Hawaii may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.